Kettering Town's Moses Ashikodi unfazed by being listed
Kettering Town's Moses Ashikodi is focused on his future with the club, and insists that he is not worried about still being on the transfer list.
But he told BBC Radio Northampton: "I'd actually forgotten about being on the list. I don't care about it.
"I'm still a Kettering player and will be until I'm told I'm not."
The original statement on Askikodi and and JP Marna on the club's website in September indicated that "both players would be removed from the transfer list in four weeks if their conduct and performance was deemed satisfactory by the manager."
The statement also indicated that three offers for former Millwall and Watford striker Ashikodi had been turned down.
But Poppies manager Mark Stimson last week told BBC Radio Northampton that both players were still on the list.
"They've just got to keep doing what they're doing, stay focused and play to their maximum ability," said Stimson. "If they do that, there'll be no problem."
Ashikodi's next test will be this Saturday's FA Cup first round date at Sutton United - and he is confident, if selected, that he can help the Poppies bounce back from 3-2 weekend home defeat by Southport.
"The gaffer knows what he's doing," said Ashikodi. "He'll get everyone going.
"Training has been good in the last few months since he's been here. And we'll have every single player fit and back from suspension, so the gaffer is going to have a headache.
"Hopefully I can get a game and, if not, I'll come on and try to do my best for the team."