MK Dons boss Karl Robinson says he has complained to the Football Association about what he described as "vultures" circling his youngsters.
Robinson claimed last week that agents had tried to make illegal approaches for Dons youth players, describing them as "a disgrace to this industry".
And he has stuck by his promise to take the issue to higher powers.
"They've supported some of my ideas and concepts," he told BBC Three Counties Radio. "It's great they're listening."
Robinson believes at least three agents attended a Dons youth game last Saturday with the intention of persuading players aged 14 and 15 and their families to sign deals with other clubs.
He has since voiced his concerns with the FA, as well as the Professional Footballers' Association, the League Managers' Association and the Premier League and hopes to discuss ways of restricting the access agents get to youngsters.
"Agents are in the game. I respect agents and there's a number that are fantastic for this industry," he explained.
"I'm just on about the mindless few. I'm not setting a war against agents. There's one or two that are starting to do things underhand.
"I don't just stop at my statements. I follow it through.
"I will be sitting down with the chairman and we're going to put a protocol in place that protects the parents as well.
"We don't want them being pestered while they're watching their boys playing games."
It is believed that 14-year-old striker Seyi Ojo, who joined Liverpool on Thursday, is not one of the players involved.