Blackburn manager Steve Kean has dismissed claims that a fan broke into the club's training ground to confront him as "laughable".
Reports suggested that an intruder charged at Kean after getting into the Brockhall complex, and had to be stopped by a bodyguard.
But Kean, who has been the subject of abuse from some Blackburn fans this season, said: "It is laughable really.
"We have high security. There have been no altercations, nothing has happened."
Fans staged a demonstration against Kean before the 2-0 home victory over Norwich on 21 April, and have repeatedly displayed banners at Blackburn games this season calling for his departure.
The manager, who has won 13 out of 57 Premier League games since replacing Sam Allardyce in December 2010, also had a public dispute with Gael Givet after a 3-0 defeat at Swansea on 14 April.
Kean said after that defeat that Givet was not in the right frame of mind to play, but the defender insisted that wasn't the case.
Despite those troubles, the manager insists that Blackburn's plight has been exaggerated.
He said: "A couple of weeks ago, before we played Norwich, there were supposed to have been fights at the training ground between players, which never happened.
"Then I was supposed to be in Munich last week, which I wasn't, and now this week people are telling me that there is supposed to have been things going on at the training ground with a fan."
Kean's side are 19th in the Premier League, three points from safety with two matches to play, as they prepare to host Wigan on Monday night.
He added: "There has been nothing but a good atmosphere here."