Oscar Garcia: Watford boss to leave hospital
Watford boss Oscar Garcia is expected to leave hospital on Friday but will not attend Saturday's home match with Bournemouth.
The 41-year-old Spaniard was admitted to hospital on Sunday with minor chest pains and has undergone tests since.
Assistant coach Ruben Martinez told BBC Three Counties Radio: "He is much better. I was with him on Thursday and he was very good.
"He will be with us I think in a few days. He needs rest."
Former Brighton boss Garcia oversaw a 1-0 Championship defeat at Charlton last week in his first game in charge since taking over from Beppe Sannino.
But he went into hospital a day later and missed Tuesday's 1-0 win at Blackpool, a result which put the Hornets up to third in the table heading into the weekend's fixtures.
The club have not confirmed a date for Garcia's return, but Martinez, who worked under the former Barcelona player at Brighton, has been in contact with the Watford boss.
"We spoke about his problem, a few players, and that's it," he said. "He told me he knew the result when it finished because he had texts to congratulate him.
"But he is concentrating on himself. We hope next week the cub can give you information on when he can come back."