West Ham boss Sam Allardyce says he is not concerned the club directors have yet to offer him a contract extension.
The Hammers boss signed a two-year extension in 2013, but that deal is due to expire at the end of the season.
There were calls from West Ham fans for Allardyce to be sacked last season when they finished 13th in the Premier League, but now the club sit fourth.
"At my age it doesn't particularly worry me a great deal," Allardyce, 60, said of his contract.
When asked if there had been conversations about a new contract, Allardyce said the board would wait for his team to reach "a certain level".
"If it has progressed to a certain level that they want to offer me a new contract, that's fine," Allardyce added.
"The industry is impatient, and the only way you stop it being impatient towards you is by getting results."
Allardyce was appointed manager at Upton Park in June 2011, when the club had just been relegated to the Championship.
His side face Manchester City on Saturday.