Leeds owner Massimo Cellino cooked the pre-match meal for the players before Tuesday's 1-0 win over Bournemouth, their first win in nine games.
The Italian found out on Monday he has been disqualified from having an input in the day-to-day running of the club until 10 April by the Football League.
The club are considering an appeal.
"No surprises it was pasta but it wasn't bad. His new role might be club chef," head coach Neil Redfearn told BBC Radio Leeds.
"It was well cooked and we all gave our opinions of it to him and everyone said they liked it."
The club are currently considering their legal position before potentially lodging an appeal against the decision.
Cellino, 58, previously likened selecting a new coach to buying watermelons and worked in an Italian restaurant in London when he was a student.
The Elland Road side had not won a match since 29 November prior to their victory over the league leaders.
Redfearn believes that despite the uncertainty surrounding the club, the team have been improving.
"In the last month we have been playing well against the form sides in the division," he said.
"We're in a rich vein of form at the minute and we have to take that into our next game with Huddersfield."