Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini accused his players of acting like "chickens" after they lost their Coppa Italia quarter-final against Napoli.
Gonzalo Higuain's stoppage-time goal was enough to seal Napoli's progress to the semi-finals.
The Argentina striker pounced on a mistake from Inter defender Andrea Ranocchia to curl the winner into the far corner.
The defeat was the third in a row for Mancini's side.
Napoli, coached by former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez, will face Lazio in their two-legged semi-final.
"You just can't concede a goal like that. I'm shocked," Mancini said.
"We played really well throughout the game and we're growing as a team but we can't afford to make so many mistakes. Every time we go and hand the opposition a free goal.
"We were far too lax. Higuain is a smart player and he nipped in there before anyone else on the throw-in. We were like a bunch of chickens, it was five against one. It was a ridiculous goal to concede."
- 77GarganoBooked at 56mins
- 19López Silva
- 7CallejónSubstituted forMertensat 73'minutes
- 17HamsikSubstituted forGabbiadiniat 76'minutes
- 6de GuzmánSubstituted forGhoulamat 84'minutes
- 44Uvini Bortolança
- 21SantonSubstituted forPires Ribeiroat 86'minutes
- 23RanocchiaBooked at 90mins
- 5Nunes JesusBooked at 38mins
- 18MedelBooked at 56mins
- 88de Carvalho Andrade LimaSubstituted forGuarínat 74'minutes
- 91ShaqiriBooked at 22mins
- 28PuscasBooked at 64mins
- 22Pires Ribeiro
- Davide Massa
- Shots on Target