Paris St-Germain 4-1 St Etienne
Paris St-Germain remain in contention for a quadruple as Zlatan Ibrahimovic's treble helped them reach the French Cup final with victory over St Etienne.
The Ligue 1 leaders face Auxerre in the final as they bid to become the first to lift all three domestic trophies.
They play Bastia in the League Cup final on Saturday and face Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-final.
Ezequiel Lavezzi also scored for the hosts while Romain Hamouma was on target for the visitors.
Sweden striker Ibrahimovic, 33, is now PSG's second highest all-time scorer on 102 goals, behind former Portugal forward Pauleta.
He opened the scoring at the Parc des Princes from the penalty spot with his 100th goal for the club on 21 minutes following a Francois Clerc foul on Lavezzi.
Hamouma levelled for the visitors five minutes later with a powerful header from a rare chance for St Etienne, who were outclassed throughout.
Lavezzi made it 2-1 after the break from a Javier Pastore cross, before Ibrahimovic netted his second after rounding goalkeeper Stephane Ruffier.
He completed his hat-trick for the eight-times winners with a powerful low strike in added time.
- 23Van der Wiel
- 2Thiago Silva
- 24VerrattiBooked at 19minsSubstituted forMatuidiat 75'minutes
- 22LavezziBooked at 61minsSubstituted forBahebeckat 82'minutes
- 27PastoreSubstituted forAugustinat 88'minutes
- 17Cabelino Andrade
- 29ClercBooked at 20mins
- 28DiomandeSubstituted forCorgnetat 59'minutes
- 18LemoineBooked at 11mins
- 21HamoumaSubstituted forMonnet-Paquetat 78'minutes
- 11MolloSubstituted forGradelat 63'minutes
- Fredy Fautrel
- Shots on Target