France Women 0-2 Colombia Women
Colombia produced one of the biggest shocks in Women's World Cup history as they beat France 2-0.
France, ranked third in the world, beat England in their opener and are among the favourites to win the tournament.
But they were stunned in Canada when Lady Andrade raced clear in the first half to fire under the goalkeeper.
France pressed, but Usme Pineda pounced on a defensive error to give Colombia, ranked 28th, their maiden World Cup win and go top of Group F.
France could count themselves unlucky as what looked like a handball by Daniela Montoya in the penalty area went unpunished and goalkeeper Sandra Sepulveda also appeared to handle outside the area.
The victory moves them onto four points and puts them in a strong position to reach the last 16.
England, who are currently bottom of the group and will play Colombia in their final pool game, are in action against Mexico later on Saturday (21:00 BST).
- 7DaliSubstituted forDelieat 77'minutes
- 15BussagliaSubstituted forHenryat 63'minutes
- 14Necib CadamuroSubstituted forLavogezat 63'minutes
- 9Le Sommer
- 19Mbock Bathy
- 12SepúlvedaBooked at 69mins
- 4OspinaBooked at 79mins
- 10Rincon TorresSubstituted forEcheverriat 87'minutes
- 16AndradeSubstituted forArizaat 90+2'minutes
- 7VidalSubstituted forUsmeat 55'minutes
- 1Castano Cardoso
- Liang Qin
- Shots on Target