China secured their place in the quarter-finals of the Women's World Cup with a 1-0 win over Cameroon.
The 1999 runners-up, who failed to qualify for the 2011 tournament in Germany, were without coach Hao Wei as he served a one-match ban.
But Wang Shanshan gave them the lead after 12 minutes and Cameroon, playing at their first finals, could not find a way past the Chinese defence.
China face the winners of Monday's game between the United States and Colombia.
- 21WangSubstituted forLouat 72'minutes
- 13TangSubstituted forWangat 40'minutes
- 9WangSubstituted forGuat 90+1'minutes
- 1Ngo Ndom
- 12Meffometou TchenoBooked at 90mins
- 6ZougaSubstituted forNchoutat 64'minutes
- 9Ngono ManiSubstituted forAkabaat 74'minutes
- 13Bou Ndjouh
- Bibiana Steinhaus
- Shots on Target