Ecuador Women 0-1 Japan Women
Holders Japan extended their 100% record at the Women's World Cup as they beat Ecuador to win Group C.
Ex-Chelsea striker Yuki Ogimi scored from close range to eliminate Ecuador.
Cameroon, the tournament's second-lowest ranked side, came from behind to beat Switzerland 2-1 and book a last-16 meeting with China.
Switzerland must wait to find out if they qualify for the knockout stages as one of the four best third-placed teams.
This has been a first World Cup appearance for Cameroon and Ecuador and, while Ecuador have lost all three games, Cameroon have impressed.
They fell behind against Switzerland to Ana-Maria Crnogorcevic's low strike, but rallied in fine style after the break.
The African side equalised through Gabrielle Onguene's drilled effort from just inside the penalty area, and Madeleine Ngono Mani's diving header sealed second place in the group.
Japan will play one of the best third-placed teams.
- 3AguilarBooked at 52mins
- 11QuinterosSubstituted forCaicedoat 83'minutes
- 8VasquezBooked at 39minsSubstituted forRieraat 90'minutes
- 23KitaharaSubstituted forKamionobeat 45'minutes
- 11OhnoBooked at 17minsSubstituted forNagasatoat 75'minutes
- 15SugasawaSubstituted forIwabuchiat 80'minutes
- Melissa Borjas
- Shots on Target