Former Liverpool goalkeeper Martin Hansen scored a spectacular injury-time goal for ADO Den Haag in their opening Eredivisie game against PSV Eindhoven.
Hansen, 25, went up for a free-kick with his side 2-1 down, volleying in a backheel to rescue a point.
The Dane never appeared for Liverpool's first team but played four games on loan at Bradford City in 2011.
Adam Maher and Luuk de Jong struck for PSV, either side of a Roland Alberg penalty, before Hansen's late goal.
His volley was similar to a stunning goal scored by Paris St-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a French Ligue 1 game against Bastia in October 2013.
ADO Den Haag
- 3WormgoorBooked at 86mins
- 8MeijersBooked at 70mins
- 23AlbergSubstituted forMarengoat 85'minutes
- 17BakkerBooked at 90mins
- 20SchakenBooked at 45mins
- 14KorteSubstituted forKastaneerat 61'minutes
- 21DuplanSubstituted forGorréat 76'minutes
- 4AriasBooked at 24mins
- 10MaherSubstituted forHendrixat 79'minutes
- 9de Jong
- 16LestienneBooked at 40minsSubstituted forPereiroat 80'minutesSubstituted forLocadiaat 90+2'minutes
- Richard Liesveld
- Shots on Target