Sean Dyche says Burnley will make more new signings
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has promised more new arrivals before the transfer window closes on September 1.
Jelle Vossen, Matthew Lowton and Tendayi Darikwa are among the players the Clarets have signed since their relegation from the Premier League.
"We are active, we will be bringing players in, so it's not a concern," Dyche, 44, told BBC Radio 5 Live.
"We don't have to - we will be doing. The latest is we're in the market to bring players in."
After opening the Championship season with a 1-1 draw at Leeds, Burnley lost to League One side Port Vale in the League Cup on Tuesday.
Following the 1-0 defeat, former Watford manager Dyche would not be drawn on speculation linking the Clarets with a bid for Nottingham Forest midfielder Henri Lansbury, which came after Reds owner Fawaz Al Hasawi denied their offer had been accepted.
"I see it as we're looking for players we can bring into the football club," added Dyche.
"Everybody knows I do my business in the correct fashion as I see it.
"I don't speak about other people's players, I don't speak about other football clubs."