The Euro 2016 finals will remain in France, Uefa has reaffirmed.
The country's hosting of the event had come under scrutiny following Friday's attacks in Paris in which 129 people were killed.
But in a statement on Monday, Uefa said it had been working with authorities for three years "to guarantee there is a safe and secure tournament".
The draw for the finals will go ahead as scheduled on 12 December at the Palais des Congres in Paris.
"We are confident that the necessary measures will be taken to ensure that is the case," added the statement.
The tournament will be played in France from 10 June to 10 July 2016.
France's 1958 World Cup star Just Fontaine, who was at the Stade de France on Friday, told a German newspaper that France should "forego the tournament".
Tournament organiser Jacques Lambert admitted the level of risk had "gone higher", but said to consider cancelling Euro 2016 would be "playing the game of the terrorists".
He said on Saturday: "We will take the necessary decisions for Euro 2016 to take place in the best safety conditions."
France play England in a friendly at Wembley on Tuesday (20:00 GMT) after the French Football Federation turned down the Football Association's offer to cancel the match.
Belgium cancelled its friendly with Spain, also due to be played on Tuesday, after its government raised the terror threat level.