Paris attacks: Belgium v Spain off after security fears
Belgium's friendly with Spain on Tuesday in Brussels has been called off because of security fears following the deadly attacks in Paris.
French prosecutors have identified a Belgian as the attacks' mastermind.
Belgium's government raised the terror threat level to three on Monday, indicating a serious threat.
|More on Paris attacks|
|Paris attacks: The Belgian connection||Paris attacks: The investigation so far|
|'England v France not a normal game'||France 'to show more pride than ever'|
The Belgian FA said it had taken the decision to cancel the game, set to be played at the King Baudouin Stadium in the Belgian capital, following consultation with its Spanish counterparts.
"Taking into account the exceptional circumstances, we cannot take any security risk to our players and fans," the Belgian FA said.
It added it "deeply regretted" the late decision to cancel the match and "understands the disappointment of many supporters".
Spain coach Vicente del Bosque said of his team's short stay in Belgium: "We weren't scared. We were calm in the hotel, there wasn't any problem.
"We trained with tranquillity, we've prepared for the game like any other, but the authorities will have felt they couldn't guarantee the security of everybody, the players and spectators.
"Hopefully there won't be any more suspensions. We're here to play sport and entertain people."
Police have named Brussels-born Salah Abdeslam, 26, as a key suspect. A huge manhunt is under way for surviving members and accomplices of the group responsible for the killings.
The French Football Federation (FFF) has opted to go ahead with its national side's friendly fixture with England at Wembley on Tuesday night.
The Stade de France was targeted as part of Friday's attacks in Paris, as the home side played an international against Germany.