Portadown are set to learn the result of their appeal against a £10,000 fine and signing ban on Friday.
The Ports were found guilty of two offences in relation to undisclosed payments to players.
An Irish FA disciplinary appeals panel heard evidence from Portadown officials on Tuesday night and a full written decision is expected on Friday.
A Portadown statement said that the club had presented "fresh evidence" to the IFA panel.
The Irish FA has banned the club from signing players on a new professional contract until 1 June, 2017.
Portadown previously said that they were appealing "on the grounds that the evidence we supplied was sufficient to show that no undisclosed payments were made".
The IFA's Disciplinary Committee ruled that £5,000 should be payable within 14 days and £5,000 suspended until 1 June, 2017.
The club avoided a points deduction or automatic demotion from the top flight.
A statement released by the IFA indicated that "in light of the evidence presented, the committee found two matters proven".
Portadown have endured a troubled season, with long-standing manager Ronnie McFall stepping down from his position last month after 29 years in charge.
The club head into the final round of Irish Premiership fixtures this weekend still under threat of relegation in ninth place and only three points ahead of bottom-placed Carrick Rangers.