Newcastle United defender Paul Dummett hopes he has done enough to earn a place in Wales' Euro 2016 squad.
Dummett debuted against the Netherlands in June 2014 but a series of injuries have restricted him to two caps.
The 24-year-old, who can play centre-half or left-back, will discover on Tuesday if he has been included in Chris Coleman's 23-man squad.
"Two or three years I've been involved but never really kicked on," Dummett said.
"I've had so many injuries with the club but now I've been fit for a while and hopefully I can stay injury-free and be involved in the competition.
"The manager has probably been watching throughout the season on every player in the squad and will have an idea.
"It's something a lot of players don't have the opportunity of doing. I'm focused on getting picked for this squad."
Dummett made 23 appearances for Newcastle during a 2015-16 Premier League season which ended in relegation for the Magpies.
"It was very disappointing but to come away to a different environment with a different group of players is a good experience," Dummett added.
"We've got a good squad of players who work hard for each and you've seen that throughout the qualifiers."
Dummett was away with Wales at a pre-Euro 2016 training camp in Portugal last week when Newcastle confirmed Rafael Benitez would continue as manager.
The 56-year-old former Liverpool and Real Madrid boss was appointed in March following Steve McClaren's sacking but failed to keep the Magpies in the top flight.
"It's a massive boost for us to have a manager like him to be in charge," Dummett said.
"The experience he has can only be a massive help for everyone at Newcastle and for me getting better as a player learning from his experience."