This entry is now closed for comments.
312. Badasscanbebut form trumps age===But will Clinton trump Trump?
No words of wisdom at all really...Even Vardy is an older player but form trumps age.
Has allardyce defended a racist before?
This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain
This must rank as one of the least popular HYS's in HYS history. From memory some Referenda HYSs attracted over 10,000 comments! What's the big deterrent? The Despised One? Madam Tussaud's first unsuccessful attempt at Simon Cowell? Or the player who we now know would NEVER play for Guardiola. And not because he has had plastic surgery on his eyebrows either
At least allardyce isn't a joke manager like kenny dalglish.
What's this? The BarmyArmy Berbear BaggiosPonytail show?Sounds like a sequel to the Bananasplits
@305 BarmyArmyDon't get me started on the winter break. I've already had a rant about that elsewhere this morning. It would require the number of games being reduced - where is that going to come from? What is stopping the teams popping over to Dubai for a 'break'? They'd probably end up with more games in a season!
302. BaggiosIt's funny how Sam says he wants a winter break & then the next day Scudamore says it's a possibility (he has refused such approach in the past). Is it because he knows he may face a backlash because Sam is much loved? Or just the usual spiel to make him sound 'supportive' to the England cause? :DIf you want to watch a very good England team play, then watch the current U19s.
303. BerbearSome did like it. I know Merson did as he said in his auto (he still sees her now). Adams took the p a bit. He said the Arsenal players took to his training methods as he had learned everything from playing under Wenger at Monaco. The diet/sport science part as well. Merson did say that it blew the minds of the non-Arsenal players as they had never seen anything like it before.
301. BarmyArmyGT decided after we lost to Sweden going forward everyone had to be over 6' :-(GH wasn't hugely popular with the players either, they didn't trust him as he would promise one thing privately & then renege in public & all the crazy stuff like walking around the pitch in opposite directions, the whole Eileen Dewary? nonsense just made them take the mickey behind his back
@301 BarmyArmyHaha. Ships in the night.As an experiment I wonder what would happen if you picked an U21 team (anyone currently eligible) in the next couple of senior matches. It would be interesting to see if that team had more chemistry and cohesion than the one that actually plays.
299. BerbearBR, TV & GH were the best England coaches in my time. GH, before he made that stupid comment, was starting to make real changes behind the scenes with England. He was starting to change the whole way of thinking of how things should be done.297. BaggiosTwice in 2 days ey? Just like the good old days my friend!Rock & a hard place spring to mind.
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments