This entry is now closed for comments.
I just want to congratulate Chelsea on that magnificent 13 match winning run. 39 points from 39 available has almost certainly won the title for them. They would have to collapse spectacularly in the second half of the season to blow it now. Don't think Chelsea have been given the credit that they have deserved.
Jdhcoys Ignore the bell ended fool. Nothing better to do supports the bin dipping racist supporting joke of a clubBless him and his childish, unoriginal dearie cobblers. The more we ignore him the sooner hell do one
476. Little harsh, I did say Tottenham deserved the win. But clearly over a season Chelsea are better than Tottenham, that's why we win things. Just facts matey, enjoy your holiday!
@JDHCOYS @justanopinionnotfact and, @OssieWaddledintoHoddlesVilla hmm.... ⏸ Pause for thought ▶ play. I must admit I'm honored you guys are replying to what I'm saying. That is in itself means you take notice Dearies. Which if you think about it makes it worse for you guys than me. You'll know why.Suarez is a wonderful man wonderful player, the current best striker global. FACT! YNWA!
@491Indeed. Can you imagine having a face to face conversation in the style of Wilkinson B? It simply wouldn't happen. I doubt he goes to games and mixes with fans before and/or after. I've always found mixing with opposition fans at a match to be an enjoyable and enlightening experience with a reasonable discussion and exchange of views. Doesn't happen on the internet so much sadly.
I am willing to have a proper discussion about football with anyone, but it seems there those out there that just want to wind up and antagonise people. Also circumnavigate the truth when it comes to making points about the club you support to deflect away from their own club. This seems to be the modern idiot and it is a disease that social media has only promoted.
Wilkinson B - makes predictions and states them as fact, harps on and on about a player cheating while the rest of the football world praises his ability and says "dearie" at the end of every sentence. Cleary a troll but even trolls usually try and make their posts have some gravitas and content.A liverpool fan saying the same things over and over on a four day old Spurs article. What a wally!
486. It seems one particular Liverpool fan has a very short memory when it comes to their player's misdemeanours. It's as if Spurs invented the whole culture of diving and are exclusive to it, news to him is that all teams do it, it is naïve to think otherwise. He calls it banter but what he really means is that he has no life of his own and has to troll other club's HYS to get his kicks.
485. Wilkinson B - Now you are being patronising! I now very well aware to my own cost that mental health is a serious condition. I was being serious about your fixation being a problem to you, this was supposed to be a HYS about Chelsea and Spurs yet you think it needs your input...well news to you is that it really doesn't!
This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain
The laughable audacity of people bringing up the subject of cheating and diving when here we have the biggest diver of all-time, publicly applauding another diver who still plays for his club, well, sits on its bench. Maybe Jurgen doesn't want to risk him embarrassing the club again.https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/luis-suarez-praises-daniel-sturridge-9213239.amp
484. @JDHCOYSYou know your digging yourself a nice little hole 🕳 right now. To suggest that would be quite a bit untrue. It's not All Spuds that I'm denigrating, it's actually you who is under the COSHH due to your fixation in citing Mental Health Issues as a great comeback to someone who is only bantering with you. Surely that's an imbecilic act Dearie. Mental Health is a serious condition.
482. Wilkinson B - Err I think that has already been established! The fact that you keep harping on about Spurs in some capacity suggest a level of mental issue. By al means talk about your beloved team , but why do you denigrate those that support Spurs? It borders on the imbecilic.
Do we remember Suarez? Of course we do. How could anyone forget the bigoted, biter from Klanfield.
480. @JDHCOYSGoing for the mental stab are we Dearie?You are a Spurs fan after all.
480. Wilkinson B - It was a rhetorical question...I know how old mentally you are...
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments