This entry is now closed for comments.
334. Posted by OssieWaddledintoHoddlesVillathey didn't surrender just went on holiday as they knew they would win this season...lolDefinition of bottling it = WHUWhite flag isn't that spudets colour. As ours is blue.Again what decade did you win those titles..lol
Boring, repetitive, and very droll pal. You also need to look up the definition of bottling it. What month did you surrender the title last season?, flapping your white flag like a big white flappy thing. Lol
332. Posted by OssieWaddledintoHoddlesVillaYep your bitter, LCFC last year CFC this yearSpudets bottled it twice, it's ok we all understand your bitterness, but do get used to it because it's going to happen for a good few more years to come.Ps. You didn't answer my question...in what decades did the spudets win those titles.
329You need to re-read the definition of bitter. Ridiculing and laughing at jumped up LCFC fans isn't that. Never had a problem with them before. One fluke has gone to their heads it seems. Your timescale remark is irrelevant. I think it's you that's bitter about the stage last season your team threw the towel on the title. Remind us what month it was?
330. Posted by NevarMaorThe definition of bottling on this seasons football fans handbook is............ wait for it...............West Ham utd
All those prattling on about bottling ... is it bottling when you are 10 points behind and close the gap to 4, and then slip to 7? Seems over that stretch Chelsea really bottled it just a bit more.Still, they are deserving champs this year.
327. Posted by OssieWaddledintoHoddlesVilla Loved it. Back in your box Foxes. Enjoy warbling on about your title, we've still won twice as many as you.My oh my you do sound bitter.In what decade did you win those titles though as we've all forgotten.
#326Chelsea clearly struggled without the knowledge of Laughing Boy.Now, the Happy Chappy has done wonders for his new club achieving 6th place!The new manager at White Hart Lane has done wonders.Sarcasm...the greatest form of wit
Loved it. Back in your box Foxes. Enjoy warbling on about your title, we've still won twice as many as you. You've got nothing to shout in CL either, you got no further than Spurs did in their first attempt with Bale. Also topped our group, only ours had defending champions in it. Never come across such jumped up bitters. Even after his 3rd for 5-1, you call him a s**t Jamie Vardy. Imbeciles. Lol.
Chelsea clearly struggled without the knowledge of Laughing Boy.He moved on to pastures new, still with the bosses boot mark on his ample botty.Now, the Happy Chappy has done wonders for his new club achieving 6th place!The new manager at White Hart Lane has done wonders.Well done to everyone concerned!
Chelsea fans always make me laugh. They think CFC are a big team yet it has zero history & zero tradition. Most 'fans' are 'Johnnycomelately's' who only turned up when someone of questionable repute poured millions into it , ironically after Spurs told him to go forth and multiply.Spurs are, and always will be a bigger club than Chelsea could ever hope to be. Hence the bile & envy from CFC fans
Come the end of may. Chelsea winning the title will count for nothing. Sky will be wetting themselves if man utd win on wednesday. Such is sky absolutely lovein with them
321. Posted by Voice of Reasonthe achievements of other teams are soon forgotten. I don't know when Chelsea previously won the league and don't care.That's because you can't remember when the spudets last won the league and quite frankly neither can anyone else....in what decade was it....40's, 50's, 60's
From a football point of view this just shows how dominant spurs and Chelsea have been this season. Utd, stagnant football, Arsenal, gutless no leaders. City, managers had a wake up call. Liverpool no depth in the squad. Next season will be interesting to see if the other 4 can raise their game and match these 2.
@316 Not hurting at all 🙂. Spurs had a great season which will always be cherished by their fans. Commentators say second place is not remembered but it is when it is your team. Conversely the achievements of other teams are soon forgotten. I don't know when Chelsea previously won the league and don't care. Spurs are my team and Chelsea are a meaningless corporation financed by foreign money.
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments