York beat Macclesfield to win FA Trophy
York City bounced back from the disappointment of their relegation from National League to beat Macclesfield Town and win the FA Trophy at Wembley.
Aiden Connolly stabbed home with four minutes left to secure victory.
The Minstermen had led twice already, with goals from Jon Parkin and Vadaine Oliver cancelled out by Macclesfield pair Rhys Browne and Danny Whitaker.
Earlier on Non-League Finals Day, South Shields beat fellow ninth-tier side Cleethorpes 4-0 to win the FA Vase.
The Northern League Division One club beat Cleethorpes, of the Northern Counties East Premier Division, thanks to David Foley's brace and further goals from Carl Finnigan and Dillon Morse.
A crowd of 38,224 was in attendance to witness the two finals at Wembley.
- 4ByrneSubstituted forMcCombeat 68'minutes
- 15NorburnSubstituted forDudleyat 89'minutes
- 16HancoxSubstituted forSummerfieldat 88'minutes
- 10KlukowskiSubstituted forMokeat 45'minutes
- 35HolmesSubstituted forRooneyat 75'minutes
- 17HallSubstituted forConnollyat 69'minutes
- Shots on Target