Europa League: FK Haugesund 7-0 Coleraine
Coleraine were humbled 7-0 by FK Haugesund in the first leg of their Europa League first-round qualifier.
Sondre Tronstad fired home the opener from outside the box and further strikes by Liban Ali Abdi and Haris Hajradinovic made it 3-0 at the break.
Ikedi Ikenna Anthony, Shuaibu Ibrahim, Erik Huseklepp and Johnny Per Buduson found the net to pile further misery on their visitors in the second half.
The result renders the return leg on 6 July virtually irrelevant.
Coleraine manager Oran Kearney gave competitive debuts to three of his summer signings by naming Aaron Traynor, Stephen O'Donnell and Josh Carson in his starting line-up, while Matthew Kirk was on the bench.
But the Bannsiders were without regular first-choice goalkeeper Chris Johns and defender Lyndon Kane for their venture into European competition.
The Irish League side were under pressure from the start with Adam Mullen clearing off the line and the home side having an effort ruled out for offside before Tronstad put Haugesund in front.
It was mostly one-way traffic from there on but Coleraine did create some scoring opportunities, Carson having an effort saved by Helge Sanduk, Eoin Bradley's seemingly goalbound strike being palmed away and Sanduk also denying a Brad Lyons header.
Lech Poznan of Poland or Pelister of Macedonia await the winners of the tie in the second qualifying round.
- 17ShuaibuSubstituted forHusekleppat 54'minutes
- 18SkjerveBooked at 39mins
- 23HajradinovicSubstituted forBudusonat 62'minutes
- 22StølåsSubstituted forBjørkkjærat 46'minutes
- 10BradleyBooked at 14mins
- 4HarkinSubstituted forKirkat 82'minutes
- 11CarsonSubstituted forParkhillat 82'minutes
- 19McGonigleSubstituted forMcLaughlinat 72'minutes
- 15O'DonnellBooked at 18mins
- Alexandru Tean