This entry is now closed for comments.
The owners should look at those graphs and say 'You know what, its between 45-55% wins with these managers, why look elsewhere, that's what we got, lets be realistic'
Liverpool fans , how does it feel hearing that Klopp said this week that he always wanted to manage United before having to settle for you lot? Haha
BirdmanI will always adore Jose. I owe him for some wonderful moments.
873. UTC"I'm a Chelsea fan"Really? Reading some of your comments are you sure you're not just one of those pathetic Mourinho groupies?Jose this, Jose that Jose knows it's a marathon........
871I'm Chelsea...we will wallop Liverpool.
868. Someone call I chiropractor ...I think I have touched a nerve . You assume I’m a Liverpool fan. Typical assuming arrogance of a united fan .
UTC and the restDeluded. All that money spent and can only draw with 'little' LiverpoolAtkinson was also a joke. So much for the FA cracking downMan City with no problem for me
866. I’m a Bournemouth fan , so not a glory hunter . The irony is there for all to see for an independent supporter , seeing Liverpool and united supporters go at it on a HYS throwing insults around that can be be used for both, blinkered ironic nonsense . Take your rose tinted glasses off my friend .
@861Jose knows its a marathon. A 0-0 at Anfield will delight him after international week. Win at OT and he takes 4 out of 6 pts from Liverpool. I don't like Jose getting his act together but thats what he's doing.
865. Posted by magyash863. Typical bitter “united didn’t win” response ==Typical bitter "Liverpool didn't win at home against a United having an off day" response.
Here come all the bitter united fans , you were made to look ordinary..accept it .the over confident “Liverpool have no defence” our attack will rip Liverpool apart “ comments have now made you look stupid . I’m an independent supporter but the overconfident tripe from Man U fans was second to non . Liverpool had a few and didn’t take them , fair result in my opinion
859. Posted by magyash on 21 minutes agoI love it when united fans call Liverpool fans glory hunters...oh the irony ==There's no irony, I'm sure LFC fans call City, CFC and United fans glory hunters as their fan base swelled during periods of success as did Liverpools. So either they all have glory hunter fans or none of them do, you can't pull the irony card without being wrong
863. Typical bitter “united didn’t win” response
Point and the long term, in the end draws don't win the PL.
LFC at homeLFC fans keep telling us about their world class strike force1 win in 8 Yet all we'll hear is 'park the bus' It's obvious United have problems with their pressing game but Liverpool are even more woeful when it comes to breaking us down. I guess those LFC substitutions tell you Kloppos given up on the league and putting all his eggs in the CL basket, didn't even want to win it
@861Maybe, but why is he playing so defensive?Fair enough if you want to play for a 0-0 against a top four side, but we ought to be trying to beat teams like Liverpool, Watford, etc.
Jose has walked all over Klopp today.
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments