This entry is now closed for comments.
city keep on rolling rolling along it looks like the noisy neighbours are keeping you quiet
465 bellendboyCareful, might burst a vessel Dearie.
445. you are a scumbag as well as being a total idiot. grow up.
Why doesn't the sound work on the above videos. There is sound for the adverts but then just a crackle for the interviews.
This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain
462. Posted by Billy Butcher Who got the harder beating?Everton or Flanagans missus? ___If you ever saw Flanagan kick a ball I would say EvertonI better be careful you'll no doubt accuse me of mocking domestic violence now
Who got the harder beating?Everton or Flanagans missus?
458It's also a Manchester United thread. You didn't think that through did you? Oh I remember who you are now, you reply to comments using tragedies to score points even if the comment you reply to is unrelated to such things. Dearie, maybe whoever removed my comment about you removed yours as well. All I know is it wasn't me. Can we add paranoia to your list of obvious defects?
456 @Butched BillyComplaining about my posting I see?
457. Posted by Billy ButcherAnd hello to one so obsessed hes on the same Everton thread to moan about an LFC fan
453. Posted by Them "And hello to all man u fans so obsessed with Liverpool FC, they choose a user name with childish misspelling of one of our players to post on an Everton thread"And hello to the twisted LFC fan so obsessed with Manchester United FC, they choose a MUFC HYS to REEEEEEEEE about something said in an Everton thread. Oh and his vile reply the other day to blue is the colour
TheDearieElite You're not very bright are you.
A pleasing win for MU in a tricky match after some disappointing draws although why Leicester & Burnley couldn't play better against rubbishy Liverpool remains a mystery!Everton had done well recently but their revival ended against Bournemouth. However, why Cenk Tosun would want to join Everton is equally baffling!Rooney is & always will be a MU legend regardless of his current form.
433. Posted by christianf So the 2nd team in Manchester beat the 2nd team in Liverpool, it's not really headline news is it ?___I thought this was about Man U v EvertonNot Man City reserves v Liverpool reserves
446. Posted by Jordan Hendergoofyson Hello to all my Liverpool FC fans here on the Man Utd thread___And hello to all man u fans so obsessed with Liverpool FC, they choose a user name with childish misspelling of one of our players to post on an Everton thread
Delighted United all round better performance.JM got the tactics right for this one at last.Well done all.
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments