Paderborn 0-6 Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich reached the semi-finals of the German Cup for a ninth season in a row after thrashing third-tier leaders Paderborn.
Kingsley Coman opened the scoring, turning Arjen Robben's mis-kick into the net, and then crossed for Robert Lewandowski to score their second.
Joshua Kimmich beat the offside trap to finish Mats Hummels' pass over the top and Corentin Tolisso headed a fourth.
Robben scored two late goals, a 20-yard effort and a tap-in into an empty net.
Bayern have beaten Paderborn - who spent 2014-15 in the Bundesliga - by four goals or more in each of their four meetings.
Bayer Leverkusen joined the German champions in the last four, coming from 2-0 down after seven minutes to beat Werder Bremen 4-2 in extra time.
- 5StrohdiekBooked at 82mins
- 4WasseySubstituted forTietzat 45'minutes
- 31ZolinskiBooked at 75mins
- 7RitterSubstituted forKlementat 74'minutes
- 22Antwi-AdjejSubstituted forBertelsat 66'minutes
- 5HummelsBooked at 40mins
- 23VidalBooked at 74mins
- 25MüllerSubstituted forTolissoat 32'minutes
- 11RodríguezSubstituted forRudyat 67'minutes
- 29ComanSubstituted forRibéryat 81'minutes
- 13Ferreira de Souza
- Markus Schmidt
- Shots on Target