This entry is now closed for comments.
Somethings got to give.Ronaldo needs to be top man. Bales world yin the champ league irritates him. Real have Neymar on the radar. They can deny it all they like.That puts ron down the pecking order.And that just won’t do
Ridiculous. In two years time he´ll be playing centre back at Sunderland.
It's the same every year Ronaldo is going here or there just to force Madrid in to paying the greedy so and so more money. And also No 582 Mr Singh please don't mention Maradona in the same breath as Pele he is nothing but a cheat and an embarrassment to the beautiful game Pele was and is a gentleman .
People talking about money and how could Juventus afford him, don't realise that Juventus are far richer than you can imagine, or at least their owners are. To put it into context they could buy Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United and it would be nothing more than loose change to them.We are talking about a business that turns over 140 billion Euros a year...
Pele and Maradona are head and shoulders above all other players.Messi ronaldo cruff best dont even come close.The skills and control Maradona had at his peak was just unmatched. Won the world cup with an average team. He also scored the greatest goal ever against England.
How triggering it must be for some people that at 33 years old, C. Ronaldo is STILL having a better season than players like Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Kane, Salah, etc. And when he later this year he wins his 6th balon d'or they will be even more triggered by it.
It's not the shirts sales it's the raised team profile being out there. The more people buy Neymar shirts the more people see the name "Real Madrid" out there (free advertising) and the more people buy the rights to their games and so on. That's why.
576Correct, 85% is an industry standard that manufacturers receive. Depending on the player, not all remaining 15% goes to the club either, in Ronaldo's case, nothing gets sold with his name on it without a good slice. The only people who make money on shirts are the manufacturers. I don't know why people comment on a subject they have no knowledge of either.
George Best is and was ...well..the best player ever. Ronaldo is great, no doubt, but he will never be truly loved because he loves himself too much.
This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain
For those that don't know how the sale of club shirt works, the makers of the shirts (say Adidas) make pretty much all the profit from the sale, the club gets the money from the shirt sponsorship deal in the first place, they get very very little, if any, from the sale of a shirt unless it's in their own shop, when the prices are inflated compared to say, Sports direct.
If he wants to keep his career then side step Italy go home,USA or Far East easier ways to relax between games.
Personally i think Ronaldo is the greatest footballer i have had the pleasure of watching, and there has been some excellent players in my time!
@561 what are you smoking? Neymar is worth more than double of Ronaldo. Over 220m.
@457 Jeb"Why are United not interested? Absolute bargain of the century."_________Who says they're not interested?
@502 You are aware that Bale started his career as a left back ... what would be his natural position exactly?
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments