This entry is now closed for comments.
Wow KDB looks finished he put so much weight on.. at one point I thought he had football stashed up his shirt it turns out it was just his gut...he still has a good first touch but his pace and looks are gone
Four Lanterns is comedy gold.Switch off your laptop, go outside and take some air son. Maybe speak to some real people. Have a pint.Being alone in your bedroom for hours on end is doing you no good bud.
235. Posted by mikey49 on3 hours agoLet's move on Claret fans. We all know FA's EPL is for half dozen elite foreign teamsyou are wrong to put city in that group, city concede more penalties off side goals yellow and red cards than any of them, Sane`s penalty is just an example, Burnley lost because they did not have a decent shot in the entire game
The way Burnley fans are reacting you'd think they'd NEVER been on the end of or benefitted from contentious refereeing decisions in the past. It. Happens. Move on.
247. Posted by Squire on15 minutes agoAnd what will happen to Moss after such an inept display?City always get Moss when playing dirty teams, he simply does not see anything, like the penalty or Lowton kicking Sane in an off the ball incident, a straight red, but hey he did not see it
And what will happen to Moss after such an inept display?
10 men for 89 minutes and down to 9 in the second half would have seen a different game. The referee was a disgrace. City are a quality team and there was a clear gulf in class however no team should petulantly kick out at opponents or try to slice them in half and get away with it. I doubt the outcomes would have been the same if the tackle and kick had been by a Burnley player.
243. Fair enough, those are the rulesWe win and you count seatsLook at the table, it's starting to look very familiar isn't it ?Enjoy mid table
@ 243 - So many words for so little effect.
A flight put on to carry the Manchester city supporters club to the game against shakhtar donetsk has been cancelled due to not enough seats being sold a spokesman for the club has everyone one is devastated at the news and has blamed the airline he said the airline knew we have only 7 supporters in are supporters club and six of us were going it's a disgrace but we'll watch oo the telly
241. Actually as a blue I was up complaining about the yellow card for Kompany for the tackle in the first minute but the ref and linesman definitely mustn't have seen itWe got away with one there but he's also been sent off in the past wrongly tooYep, the second goal it was just confusion and looked a pen but they were too busy watching players complain, the Silva's took advantage
239. Posted by jlup1980If VAR had been in City would have been awarded a Pen for the second goal, no one seems to mention that just the fact the ball was 2 inches beyond the goal line. 240. Posted by davidmcrI am yet to see a red card for such a challenge so it would have been the first this season. If they don't see it they can't give it
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments