This entry is now closed for comments.
Boggies too busy concentrating on us and the wobbly dogs heads (ay they) forever under our shadow, ALL of you.Yes ok, our reserves were KO by a tinpot welsh side whilst formartine we're putting 14 past fort william.We will smash these pie lot at their place next week by at least 4/5. Hull, Ipswich & Reading to follow + 12 pts on our way back.UTV
@23 oh dear a really bad day out then, glad I had to go IKEA with wife - not !!
30 wobbly wolves, first game Wolves v Everton 1961, always let lots of goals in?? Only the top six have a better defence than us, last season, no-one did, what a ridiculous statement!, And your always fancy the baggies over us!! What sort of a fan are you? CONMAN
At least one brummie team into round 4.
31. Hegazi and Dawson all the way at CH, with Holgate and Gibbs in the FB roles. All we need is a keeper and the defence may come together! I'm afraid Johnstone looks like he has lead in his boots, any half decent shot from distance and he is beaten. It's a shame because the Villa fans rated him, but hey what do they know, they still think they are entitled to a top 6 PL finish!!!
Only watched this on a stream but thought the inclusion of a specialist Rb - Holgate - made a difference. He played well and looks a good acquisition, even if only until the end of the season. Adariboyio, unsurprisingly, looked far better as a CH but also Bartley seemed a lot more comfortable on the rhs than he's previously looked on the lhs. Has Big D finally solved our defensive frailty?
29. First game 1-0 loss at st andrews.in 1977 . only had 2 stands open the others were knee deep in grass in the 80's 3,000 watching a team in rapid decline seen the good and the awful a conman you know nothing
28wobblywolves your not a Wolves fan, bit of a conman,
27. You have more confidence in wwfc than me supported them 45 yrs no matter what lge they are in they always let in goals put simply can't defend for toffee.just ask chorley fa cup 0-3.still wouldn't rate the wolves against albion gulp yak i said it not you lol. Good look this season top i still believe leeds will fold
26. I'm with you on that! We have done 'okay' this season. We should be top of the pile when you look how it has gone. But, it could be worse, we could be Stoke or Villa. Both sets of fans were vying for bragging rights in August! West Brom's fans weren't, although I did fancy us. I still do. I think if you placed a bet on your prediction you will be alright. BTW I had the Wolves in the top half!
25. Bang on palace deserved it wwfc were dire. Ps i tipped wba to stroll the championship you ended last season so well something wrong your not 10 pts clear
24. It was, but still better than your game against Palace.
Took a ex wolf to get em through.poor poor game
It’s never about the result. Always the pies, which were sub standard on this occasion.ALL TOGETHER NOW....
21 Gammie, Sandwell are always in our shadow, WWFC
After 50 years of nothing this is our year.Move over Wolves.
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments