League One side Portsmouth cruised past Bury in the Checkatrade Trophy semi-final to book their place at Wembley next month.
After a goalless first-half Pompey put the tie to bed with two goals in three second-half minutes.
Gareth Evans gave them the lead with a wonderful free-kick in the 61st minute before Oliver Hawkins slammed home a second.
Ronan Curtis rounded off the scoring against League Two promotion-hopefuls Bury with a powerful effort to ensure the Fratton Park side will now face either Bristol Rovers or Sunderland in the final on 31 March.
While Kenny Jackett's Portsmouth side are winless in the league since 1 January - a run which has seen them drop from first to five points behind second - they now have a first Wembley final to look forward to since losing to Chelsea in the 2010 FA Cup final.
- 21McFadzeanSubstituted forOmotayoat 77'minutes
- 7AdamsSubstituted forCooneyat 70'minutes
- 36MaynardSubstituted forTelfordat 69'minutes
- 6BurgessSubstituted forWalkesat 88'minutes
- 26EvansBooked at 62mins
- 19Solomon-OtaborSubstituted forLoweat 45'minutes
- Ross Joyce
- Shots on Target