Inter Milan 4-1 Cagliari: Romelu Lukaku scores in 21 seconds in Coppa Italia win
Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku scored twice - including a goal after 21 seconds - as Inter Milan eased into the quarter-finals of the Coppa Italia with a 4-1 win over Cagliari.
The 26-year-old slotted the first after a terrible backpass by Christian Oliva and Borja Valero tapped in for 2-0.
Lukaku headed in his second, Oliva struck low to make it 3-1 before Andrea Ranocchia's header sealed the win.
Lukaku has now scored 18 goals in 25 appearances for the Italian side.
Holders Lazio cruised to a 4-0 victory over Serie B strugglers Cremonese, Italy international Ciro Immobile scoring from the spot in the comfortable victory.
And in Tuesday's other match, Lorenzo Insigne scored with two penalty kicks as Napoli defeated Perugia 2-0. Napoli's former Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina saved a spot-kick from Pietro Iemmello.
League champions and 13-time winners Juventus are at home to Udinese in their last-16 match on Wednesday.
- 2GodínBooked at 65mins
- 77BrozovicSubstituted forSensiat 70'minutesBooked at 90mins
- 21DimarcoSubstituted forBiraghiat 78'minutes
- 7SánchezSubstituted forEspositoat 69'minutes
- 6de Vrij
- 22LykogiannisBooked at 46mins
- 18NándezSubstituted forBirsaat 80'minutes
- 21IonitaSubstituted forGeraldino dos Santos Galvãoat 79'minutes
- 29CastroSubstituted forRogat 45'minutes
- 1Bittencourt Pinheiro
- 10Geraldino dos Santos Galvão
- Daniele Chiffi
- Shots on Target