Newport County 0-0 Salford City (5-6 on pens)
Salford secured a return to Wembley with victory over Newport County on penalties in the Leasing.com Trophy semi-final.
The League Two sides could not be separated in 90 minutes and penalties were required.
Tristan Abrahams missed Newport's third kick but Brandon Thomas-Asante had Salford's fifth penalty saved by Tom King.
James Wilson converted the next kick for Salford, who secured victory when Ryan Inniss' effort was saved by Chris Neal.
Salford, promoted from the National League last season, are involved in the competition for the first time this term.
They will return to Wembley, where they beat AFC Fylde to secure their English Football League place last May, to face League One Portsmouth on Sunday, 5 April.
- 7WillmottSubstituted forAbrahamsat 90+4'minutes
- 28DemetriouBooked at 11mins
- 3HaynesSubstituted forCollinsat 82'minutes
- 9AmondSubstituted forGreenat 69'minutes
- 15BurgessBooked at 25mins
- 17TowellSubstituted forConwayat 80'minutes
- 16BaldwinBooked at 63minsSubstituted forRooneyat 90+4'minutes
- 11ElliottSubstituted forWilsonat 80'minutes
- Anthony Backhouse
- Shots on Target