During the F1 season, the Driver of the Day vote will list all 24 drivers for each Grand Prix. Viewers will be invited to vote for their Driver of the Day.
The vote will open at the start of the race, closing at the end of the BBC1 coverage. Votes cast outside the announced times will not be counted, so please check opening and closing times carefully.
The results of this vote will be announced on the F1 live text commentary page on the BBC Sport website.
Terms and Conditions
1. Viewers can take part only by accessing the BBC F1 live text commentary page via the BBC Sport F1 homepage. Viewers will find a list of all the F1 drivers for that Grand Prix. Viewers can register their vote for Driver of the Race by electronically ticking the box beside the driver's name.
2. Viewers can only vote once. Viewers cannot vote by any other method.
3. Any votes registered outside the announced voting times will not count.
4. This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
5. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
6. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
7. The BBC reserves the right to (i) change these terms and conditions; and (ii) change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
8. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
9. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme is not eligible to vote.
10. The voting in this programme accords with the BBC's Code of Conduct for Voting:
BBC Code of Conduct for Voting
11. The BBC will only use your personal data for the purposes of running this vote. The BBC complies with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended. For more information please see:
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.