Lotus are set to race at this weekend's Italian Grand Prix despite the British-based team facing an uncertain future.
After last month's Belgian Grand Prix, where Frenchman Romain Grosjean finished third, bailiffs moved to impound the Lotus cars.
It comes after former reserve driver Charles Pic took legal action for an alleged breach of contract.
But a Lotus spokesman has confirmed that the team's trucks were heading to Monza for this weekend's race.
There has been speculation that the team's former owners Renault could save Lotus and take them over.
"We would welcome them back with open arms obviously," said Lotus's trackside operations director Alan Permane.
Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone was quoted in the Times newspaper on Tuesday as saying he had helped "cover the wages" to ensure Lotus staff were paid.
"I thought I should cover the wages of the people there to make sure they were all right and so that Lotus would at least get to Spa and, hopefully, to Italy," said Ecclestone.
"But they really need to make progress with Renault now to make sure everything is OK."