You can watch Great Britain Women v Canada Women live on the BBC Sport website, app, connected TV and iPlayer on Wednesday, 19 June from 19:20 BST.
- Copyright: Basketball England
What to expect when I start?
- Basketball is a fun, fast and stamina-building sport with players burning up to 600 calories an hour.
- The sport is a mixture of dribbling, passing and shooting which helps improve balance and co-ordination.
- With clubs across the country, it's a great way to meet new people and develop teamwork and communication skills and many clubs offer a variety of social events away from the court.
- Wheelchair Basketball embraces a range of disabilities and is equally as fast paced and exciting as the traditional game. Wheelchair Basketball is a great way of improving upper-body strength and building confidence. British Wheelchair Basketball provide opportunities to play across the UK.