Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
And there is international football starting shortly in Paisley. Click here for live television and radio coverage of Scotland women v Macedonia women.
Before then, there will be live radio commentary on BBC Radio Scotland and the BBC Sport website of Rangers v Dumbarton in the Scottish Championship on Tuesday evening.
Please join us again for Saturday's busy day of Scottish fixtures.
Almost time for me to go.
Both sides have six days to regroup for next weekend's endeavours.
Celtic host Hamilton Academical on Saturday while Inverness Caledonian Thistle visit Hearts.
Celtic's second win over Inverness this season extends their domestic unbeaten run to 12 matches.
Celtic open up a seven-point gap at the top of the Scottish Premiership after a solid second-half display gives them victory at the Caledonian Stadium.
Inverness battled hard in the opening period but could not sustain that after the break.
Final change for Celtic as Gary Mackay-Steven replaces Leigh Griffiths.
Two minutes of stoppage time begin.
Carlton Cole bends a low shot into the hands of Inverness goalkeeper Owain Fon Williams.
Celtic have a third. Carlton Cole takes a heavy touch when retrieving a rebound after a Leigh Griffiths shot is saved and the ball trickles into the net of Danny Devine.
The Inverness players feel there may have been a handball by Cole but referee William Collum awards the goal.Copyright: SNS
Lewis Horner replaces Liam Polworth for Inverness. Six minutes of regulation time left.
- SMS Message: I am really enjoying seeing these young scottish players in the Celtic first team. Lets give Ronny the chance to prove himself. from HH
BBC Sport ScotlandQuote Message: Celtic have lost their attacking grip and Inverness CT look set up to go for this with Sho-Silva and Mbuyi-Mutombo on. There could still be a twist here but the danger for the home side is, if they leave gaps, Celtic are equipped to exploit them"
Inverness almost level again as a corner delivery deflects off Mikael Lustig and only a goal-line clearance by Stefan Johansen prevents an own goal.
Inverness manager John Hughes rings the changes with James Vincent and Iain Vigurs coming off and Andrea Mbuyi-Mutombo and Tobi Sho-Silva entering the fray.
Celtic forward Anthony Stokes expressed his frustration at not being in the matchday squad on social media earlier today.Copyright: SNS
Manager Ronny Deila indicated the club would raise the matter with the striker.
BBC Sport ScotlandQuote Message: Celtic well on top now and the introduction of Scott Allan seems to have generated more threat. Griffiths now operating behind Carlton Cole and the powerful striker almost had a dream start with a close-range header tipped over. There seems to be more goals here for Celtic, who all of a sudden look in the mood"
Carlton Cole has a chance to mark his debut with a goal after Callum McGregor lifts a teasing cross to the back post from the right but Owain Fon Williams palms over the striker's downward header.
And now Celtic make their first change with Carlton Cole coming to make his debut for the club, Tom Rogic making way.
Leigh Griffiths puts Celtic ahead but that goal owed a lot to Scott Allan and Kieran Tierney's work on the left, with the latter crossing low for the striker to score.Copyright: SNS
The Inverness fans vent their frustration after Miles Storey is flagged offside after getting clear of the Celtic defence.
Celtic bring on midfielder Scott Allan and withdraw Stuart Armstrong.
BBC Sport ScotlandQuote Message: Ross County defender Richard Foster on Sportsound makes a good point. Are Celtic being too cagey with two sitters when Inverness CT only have one up front? Possibly defensive weakness is the reason but an extra offensive threat may help the visitors cause more problems
Not as much fluency from either side at the start of this second half.
The second half begins with Celtic kicking off.
- SMS Message: Come on you Super Caley jags!!! Always a force to be reckoned with at their wee fortress next to the moray firth!!! Still in this game!!! from Anonymous
An open first half draws to a close. Both sides on target in the opening 45 minutes and there could have been more than the two goals as players admirably coped with the conditions. An intriguing second half beckons.
- Quote Message: The game had gone flat as Inverness CT contained Celtic's threat and great pressure on the ball allowed Storey to outpace the Celtic defence. He showed fantastic composure to react when Gordon parried. Bitton close with a long range effort from distance as Celtic almost hit back" from Martin Dowden BBC Scotland at the Caledonian Stadium
Nir Bitton fancies his chances from long range and swerves a powerful shot narrowly wide of the Inverness goal.
It's all square again. Miles Storey is chased by two Celtic defenders as he bursts through the middle and Jozo Simunovic's challenge knocks the ball towards goal. Craig Gordon makes the save but Storey is on hand to fire in the rebound.Copyright: SNS
- SMS Message: Great thinking from the Celtic boardroom, to invest in the kids, but we've not seen a mc Stay for over 20 years now. Cheap n cheerful , that's Celtic now. Lost sight of the bigger picture. from Anonymous
Danny Williams, playing in an unfamiliar left-back role today, is booked for tripping Celtic's Mikael Lustig.
Let me know your thoughts on today's game. Text 80295 or tweet using the hashtag #bbcsportscot...
- Quote Message: Credit to Inverness CT, who have worked their way back into the game. A period of pressure didn't overly threaten Craig Gordon in goal but the visitors have looked susceptible to crosses into dangerous areas. That route also looks like paying dividends for Celtic as Lustig and Simunovic have both gone close with headers from corners" from Martin Dowden BBC Scotland at the Caledonian Stadium
Celtic too look dangerous at corners and Jozo Simunovic heads a Stuart Armstrong corner across the face of goal and wide.
The hosts have put Celtic under pressure at corners since falling behind and visiting goalkeeper Craig Gordon and his defence have looked uncomfortable at times.
- Quote Message: Great start form Celtic but Inverness CT not sitting back in what is a very open game thus far. McGregor will be full of confidence after two goals in two games. Thankfully, conditions seem to be improving ever so slightly with the rain subsiding and some blue sky even emerging to the north" from Martin Dowden BBC Scotland at the Caledonian Stadium
Another chance for Celtic. Mikael Lustig has a free header at a corner and nods the ball wide.
Almost an instant reply from Inverness. Gary Warren gets his head to a corner and only the chest of Celtic keeper Craig Gordon prevents an equaliser.
Callum McGregor fires a left-foot shot past Owain Fon Williams to put Celtic ahead.Copyright: SNS
- Quote Message: Mistakes are going to be aplenty." from Barry Wilson BBC Scotland pundit and former Inverness player
Both sets of players adjusting to the wet and wintry conditions at the Caledonian Stadium. No clear-cut chances so far.
Inverness get the match underway.
- Quote Message: We will handle that inside. It's not the best way to behave for your team-mates." from Ronny Deila Celtic managerCopyright: SNS
Celtic forward Anthony Stokes has expressed his frustration at not being involved in today's matchday squad on social media.Quote Message: Buzzing to be brought all the way up to Inverness with the team to sit in the stands today, lovely weather for it too" from Anthony Stokes Celtic forward on TwitterCopyright: SNS
- Quote Message: We have a good position. Today we will have an even better position if we get three points." from Ronny Deila Celtic manager
That's how Inverness manager John Hughes described the conditions at the Caledonian Stadium after heavy rain and low temperatures in the Highlands.
- Quote Message: It's a challenge for us. I'm hoping it's a right good game. May the best team win." from John Hughes Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager
Inverness Caledonian Thistle also go into this game off the back of a 2-1 defeat.Copyright: SNS
John Hughes' side lost at Partick Thistle last weekend, having beaten Motherwell the week before and drawn with Dundee in their the previous game.
Celtic return to domestic action today after having their Europa League hopes ended on Thursday.Copyright: SNS
Though Callum McGregor (pictured) scored against Ajax, a 2-1 home defeat for Ronny Deila's side ensured they cannot reach the last 32 of the competition.
You can listen to live Sportsound commentary of Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Celtic on BBC Radio Scotland and here using the 'Live Coverage' tab. The programme is just getting underway...
Yesterday, Aberdeen moved up to second in the Scottish Premiership after coming from behind to beat Ross County 3-1.Copyright: SNS
Elsewhere, Hearts slipped to third after drawing 2-2 with Motherwell, Dundee United lost at home again from a winning position, this time against Hamiton Academical and Kilmarnock overwhelmed Partick Thistle 5-2.
To take part in today's live coverage, you can text 80295 or tweet using the hashtag #bbcsportscot
Defender Gary Warren and midfielder Ross Draper return for Inverness with Lewis Horner dropping to the bench and Carl Tremarco left out.
Midfielders Stefan Johansen and Nir Bitton are back for Celtic following suspension in midweek with James Forrest missing out and Gary Mackay-Steven left on the bench.
Inverness CT: Fon Williams, Meekings, Warren, Devine, Williams, Tansey, Draper, Polworth, Vincent, Vigurs, Storey. Subs: Sho-Silva, Esson, Raven, Wedderburn, Horner, Mbuyi-Mutombo.
Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Boyata, Tierney, Johansen, Bitton, Armstrong, Rogic, McGregor, Griffiths. Subs: Izaguirre, Ambrose, Ciftci, Mackay-Steven, Allan, Cole, Bailly.
Referee: Willie Collum.
Good morning and welcome to today's live coverage of Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Celtic - the final Scottish Premiership fixture of the weekend.