Just about time for me to go. Please join us again tomorrow for live coverage of Ross County v Aberdeen and Falkirk v Hibernian.
- Quote Message: “Delighted, especially when you consider the amount of players we had missing today as well. We had a really young side again. Really proud of the performance in difficult conditionsQuote Message: Huge credit has to go to the officials. They did everything possible to get the game finished, which was really good. Delighted to get the game played and obviously to get the three points which was a big result for us” from Gary Locke Kilmarnock manager
- Quote Message: There have been bids [for Michael O'Halloran]. I don’t know if there are going to be any more bids. I can’t do anything about thatQuote Message: If you go to the shop and want to buy something, you’ve got to put the money up that the price tag is. It’s simple economics. Rangers are saying they are not going to be held to ransom; we don’t hold anybody to ransom. We’re not a big enough club to do thatQuote Message: The bottom line is he’s our player. We hope to hold on to him" from Tommy Wright St Johnstone manager
- Copyright: SNSQuote Message: You see the creativity we’ve got with Harkins, Stewart and Hemmings, and I thought they were terrific in the final third todayQuote Message: I thought we won the game probably in the first half an hour. The performance was great. First-half some great football, second-half we managed the game really well" from Paul Hartley Dundee manager
Both of tomorrow's games will be covered live on Sportsound on BBC Radio Scotland.
Also tomorrow, second-place Aberdeen take on fellow top-six side in the Scottish Premiership.
Falkirk are scheduled to play Hibernian at the Falkirk Stadium on Sunday at 15:00 GMT.
- Quote Message: This afternoon, we weren't the team that we've been in recent weeks. You've got to be really at your best to come here and not get a bad result. We were well beaten" from Mark McGhee Motherwell manager
A somewhat delayed whistle at Rugby Park. Kilmarnock win to move 14 points clear of Scottish Premiership bottom side Dundee United.
- Quote Message: We played exceptionally well in periods of the game. Last week was the benchmark and we've carried it on to this week from Robbie Neilson Hearts head coach
Seven minutes of stoppage time being played at Rugby Park.
Annan Athletic 2-4 East Fife
Queen's Park 1-1 Montrose
The only one of today's Scottish League One games to make it to a finish ends in a comfortable win for Peterhead at Stranraer.
The only one of today's Scottish Premiership games without a goal ends. A point apiece in Perth.