Still waiting to hear about Batshuayi and Will Grigg, among others...
- Transfer window closes in England at 23:00 GMT, midnight in Scotland
- Batshuayi joins Palace on loan from Chelsea
- Fulham make late move to sign winger Markovic from Liverpool
- Crouch joins Burnley from Stoke, Vokes heads other way
- Newcastle sign Almiron for club record £20m & left-back Barreca on loan from Monaco
- Leicester loan Monaco midfielder Tielemans, send Silva on loan the other way
- Arsenal confirm Suarez signing and loan Smith Rowe to RB Leipzig
- Montero & Carroll leave Swansea, but deals for Fer and James collapse
- SMS Message: Don't really understand this Batshuayi stuff this evening. He's too good for Palace and quite frankly good enough for Chelsea. He could have been doing a job for them all season. It's like they're addicted to loaning players out and from a footballing perspective I don't think that's healthy. from Tom, KentSMS Message: Swansea actually trying to make this a somewhat dramatic TDD by being a total shambles of a club, good job guys from Tom, Sheffield
I always thought Stefan Johansen was a very handy midfielder in the Championship. All three of those look like handy signings to be honest.
One club has got a signing out of Swansea...
- Copyright: ntfc
One signing to let you know about in the EFL as former Team GB forward Marvin Sordell has joined Northampton Town on loan from Burton Albion.
Elsewhere, BBC Radio Manchester say Ched Evans' possible loan move to Bolton Wanderers from Sheffield United is off because the two clubs 'run out of time'.
Evans has been on loan at League One side Fleetwood Town this season.
Struggling Bolton face the Blades in the Championship on Saturday.
In many ways this transfer window will be remembered not for the players who did arrive at their new clubs but the one who sadly did not.
Some excellent, much-needed and well placed context sir...
- SMS Message: Not enjoyed Deadline Day or the window in general, not because of lack of activity. Football and transfers still seem unimportant. But January 2019 will never be forgotten by us. from Ned, Cardiff City fan
Everton fan David Downie: "After much noise and speculation it appears Everton’s deadline day is going to fade out quietly and I can’t say I’m too disappointed.
"The reported fee and wages for Michy Batshuayi looked to have all the hallmarks of exactly where we’ve gone wrong in the market since Farhad Moshiri invested in the club; spending big money on players who aren’t enough of an improvement on those already on the books.
"As for Idrissa Gueye, he made no secret of his desire to join PSG. At the age of 29 who could blame him for wanting some Champions League football? But with the move not materialising, it’ll be interesting to see both his and Marco Silva’s reaction to the Senegalese staying at Goodison Park. I can only surmise it’ll be business as usual as Gueye doesn’t seem the type to rock the boat having been denied a move.
"I suppose one other point to consider in him staying is whether or not Everton are missing out on a one time opportunity to cash in on a player approaching his thirties? You’d think PSG would look elsewhere in the summer and it’s no secret Everton are trying to balance the books with Moshiri stating he won’t be bankrolling recruitment to the extent he previously has. A big summer ahead on the Blue half of Merseyside and all attention will turn to Marcel Brands come May."
Strange goings on at Leeds, or more accurately Swansea.
Here's the inside story on what happened with Daniel James, who was poised to sign for Leeds today.
Fulham fan Sammy James: "A signing, finally! Norwegian international Havard Nordtveit joins on a six month loan from Hoffenheim. It's not a signing that really gets the pulses racing, but ultimately we are crying out for defensive cover and he ticks that box.
"It was two Norwegians, Brede Hangeland and Erik Nevland who were instrumental in our great escape in 2008, maybe Havard can help inspire a similar feat in 2019."
We've signed an Olympic legend!
Still deals trickling through outside the top flight this evening. There could be more as the paperwork goes through...
- Leonardo da Silva Lopes [Wigan - Gillingham] Loan
- Theo Robinson [Southend - Swindon] Loan
- Achraf Lazaar [Newcastle - Sheffield Wednesday] Loan
Bad news, Leeds fans.
What's gone on here then?
Everton winger Yannick Bolasie has joined Anderlecht for six months.
Chelsea fan Ramon Isaac: "A fairly quiet window in the end for Chelsea, worryingly it’s not clear whether we’re better off. Higuain has to be an upgrade on what our strikers have offered so far despite his poor season at AC, I feel sorry for Morata it just hasn’t worked out after a bright start. Losing Fabregas midway through a season is a blow, he remained the best passer in the team and someone with leadership qualities which is sorely lacking - thank you Cesc.
"The signing of Pulisic is great, an exciting young talent that was wanted by multiple clubs in Europe, but we could really use him in the squad now, not next season. Also, a quick farewell to Victor Moses who for one title winning season under Conte was brilliant."
We are hearing that the paperwork for Basthuayi to join Palace was done in time. So now we wait.
Also expecting possible deals at Leeds, West Brom and for Yannick Bolasie to leave Everton...
From Matty Willock to Theo Robinson - catch up with all of the day's done deals here.