Four-time Commonwealth Games champion Claudia Fragapane takes bronze in the women's floor final.
- GB's Claudia Fragapane takes bronze in floor final; Murakami (Jpn) wins gold
- Srbic (Cro) wins high bar gold
- Zou (Chn) wins parallel bars gold
- Schaeffer (Ger) wins women's beam gold
- Shirai (Jpn) wins vault final to collect his second gold
- Men's finals: vault, parallel bars & horizontal bar; Women's finals: beam & floor
Sunday, 8 October
17:50-22:05, BBC Red Button and online
Events: Apparatus finals - men's vault, parallel bars and high bar and women's beam and floor.
Some people do gymnastics just to improve their physical condition, others enjoy competing in regional, national and international competitions, but by far the biggest reason is the fun factor.
Aspire to be the next Max Whitlock or Claudia Fragapane? Get Inspired have put together a handy guide here to help beginners get started in the sport.
The 2017 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships will be the forty-seventh edition of the championships. They are being held between October 2 - October 8, 2017, at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The event marks the first time since 2003 that the championships have been held in North America. Montreal was also the host of the 1985 World Artistic Gymnastics. The city previously hosted the 1976 Summer Olympics, at which Nadia Comaneci scored perfect 10.0 in artistic gymnastics.
This event is part of Montreal's 375th anniversary celebrations, and Canada's 150th anniversary celebrations, both of which fall in 2017.