- Draw taking place at Wigan St Patricks
- Three-time Challenge Cup winner and Leigh Centurions captain Micky Higham and Wigan Warriors stand-off George Williams will conduct the draw
- 26 clubs involved in the draw for second round, before League 1 teams enter in third round
- Ties to take place on the weekend of February 9/10
- Use play icon to watch draw coverage
- Copyright: BBC Sport
- Copyright: Twitter @TheChallengeCup
Twenty-six sides will be in the Challenge Cup second-round.
Joining the second-round draw will be Millom, who comfortably beat Challenge Cup debutants Red Star Belgrade of Serbia. Watch that game again on BBC iPlayer here.
The services continue to be represented by the Royal Air Force and the Police who won their respective away ties at North Herts Crusaders and Wallsend Eagles, but the Army and Royal Navy suffered defeats on their travels in the first round of the competition.
The second-round of the Challenge Cup will be played on 9-10 February.
The wind wreaks havoc at Millom as Red Star Belgrade's kick-off goes backwards before a 50-yard kick is made from the resulting penalty.
Rugby league is a fast and dynamic game, which involves great strength, stamina and skill, and is played through the summer, so no muddy pitches, or cold, wet training nights!
With so many variations, you don't have to play the full version of the game to be part of it.
Whatever your age, gender, fitness level or technical ability there is a version of rugby league that will suit you.
Find out more information on how you can get into rugby league here.
Watch former Leeds Rhinos prop Jamie Peacock explain what it takes to be a professional Rugby League player below.