- Men’s 200m IM 1.Joe Litchfield 2.Thomas Dean 3.Fraser Minnican
- Women's 200m Butterfly 1.Laura Stephens 2.Aimee Willmott 3.Ciara Schlosshan
- Men's 50m Freestyle 1.Thomas Fannon 2.David Cumberlidge 3.Lewis Burras
- Women's 50m Backstroke 1.Lauren Quigley 2.Anna Maine 3.Phoebe Lenderyou
- Men's 200m Backstroke 1.Luke Greenbank 2.Daniel Cross 3.Brodie Williams
- Women's 400m Freestyle 1.Eleanor Faulkner 2.Holly Hibbott 3.Alice Dearing
- Men's 400m Team Medley 1.Plymouth Lea 2.Pioneer 79 3.Co Peterboro
- Women's 400m Team Medley 1.Mt Kelly 2.Birm'ham Uni 3.Hatfield
- Men’s 200m IM
- Women's 200m Butterfly
- Men's 50m Freestyle
- Women's 50m Backstroke
- Men's 200m Backstroke
- Women's 400m Freestyle
- Men's 400m Team Medley
- Women's 400m Team Medley
Watch the action from every final session live on Connected TV, the BBC Sport website and mobile app. (Times in GMT)
Sunday, 17 December
16:00-19:00, Connected TV and Online
Olympic silver medallists Siobhan-Marie O'Connor and James Guy are among the stars in action at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield.
Other competitors include Chris Walker-Hebborn, Andrew Willis, Molly Renshaw, Aimee Willmott and Hannah Miley.
The National Winter Championships is the biggest English level 1 swimming meet of the winter months, with Britain’s top senior swimmers often involved.
Event winners are awarded English Swimming Trophies, some of which have been some of which have been in existence for more than 50 years.
The Winter Championships has been held as a short course 25m event for the past two years.
However, the 2017 National Winter Championships will be a long course 50m competition, with swimmers heading to the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia expected to fine-tune their preparation in Sheffield.
To read more about the Championships click here.