Spain's Jorge Lorenzo has taken over at the top of the MotoGP standings after victory at Le Mans.
The Yamaha rider, 29, led from pole position to finish 10 seconds ahead of team-mate Valentino Rossi in France, with Suzuki's Maverick Vinales third.
Ousted championship leader Marc Marquez crashed - as did eight others - but the Honda rider remounted to finish 13th.
Lorenzo now has 95 points to lead the standings by five from Marquez.
1. Jorge Lorenzo (Spain) Yamaha 43m 51.290s
2. Valentino Rossi (Italy) Yamaha +10.654
3. Maverick Vinales (Spain) Suzuki +14.177
4. Dani Pedrosa (Spain) Honda +18.719
5. Pol Espargaro (Spain) Yamaha +24.931
6. Aleix Espargaro (Spain) Suzuki +32.921
7. Danilo Petrucci (Italy) Ducati +38.251
8. Hector Barbera (Spain) Ducati +38.504
9. Alvaro Bautista (Spain) Aprilia +48.536
10. Stefan Bradl (Germany) Aprilia +54.502
1. Jorge Lorenzo (Spain) Yamaha 90 points
2. Marc Marquez (Spain) Honda 85
3. Valentino Rossi (Italy) Yamaha 78
4. Dani Pedrosa (Spain) Honda 53
5. Maverick Vinales (Spain) Suzuki 49