Super League Show: Special review show looks back at 2013
Super League Show
- Monday, 16 December; 23:20 GMT on BBC One (North of England)
- Tuesday, 17 December; 13:00 GMT on BBC Two nationwide
- Available for seven days afterwards
Wigan Warriors head coach Shaun Wane will provide an insight into his side's double-winning season on the Super League Show on Monday, 16 December.
The hour-long review show will be presented by Tanya Arnold, showcasing the best moments of the 2013 season.
- There will be a look back at the highly-successful World Cup tournament that took place in England, where Australia comprehensively defeated New Zealand in the final at Old Trafford.
- A reflection on Super League's Man of Steel winner Danny Brough, who impressed for Scotland during the World Cup.
- Former Warrington half-back Lee Briers talks about his rugby league career having been forced to retire from the game at the end of the season.
- A day at the races with Dr Marwan Koukash, owner of the newly-named Salford Red Devils.
Also, tributes will be paid to former rugby league player Steve Prescott, who died in November after a long battle with cancer.