The Qualifiers: Featherstone Rovers 24-32 Hull KR

Jamie Peacock in action for Hull KR
Injuries have prompted prop Jamie Peacock to return as a player for Hull KR, where he works as head of rugby
The Qualifiers
Featherstone Rovers (12) 24
Tries: Walters, Duckworth, Taulapapa 2 Goals: Briggs 4
Hull KR (16) 32
Tries: Mantellato 2, Lunt, Minns 2, Greenwood Goals: Mantellato 4

Jamie Peacock helped Hull KR survive a Featherstone fight back and set up a showdown with Huddersfield for the last remaining automatic Super League spot.

The Robins host Huddersfield - who beat Leeds on Saturday - in the last round of The Qualifers, and need only a draw to maintain their top-flight status.

Hull led Rovers 32-12 with 15 minutes remaining but a late brace from Misi Taulapapa put them under pressure.

Veteran Peacock returned from the bench to help ensure victory.

Hull KR have won both matches since the 38-year-old former England captain came of out of retirement.

Featherstone head coach Jon Sharp: "Overall, it was our best performance in the Middle 8s by a garden mile.

"We still have some busted players, still have players who were unavailable. But I saw an attitude, belief and execution of a plan that caused the opposition lots of problems.

"Across the park I thought we were good and there were great performances from a whole host of players."

Hull KR interim head coach James Webster: "But it was always written in the stars this was going to happen (the game against Huddersfield).

"Three or four weeks ago we were aligning ourselves that this was the game we were going to have to win. We've played each other twice so far and the record is one each.

"They will go into the game with a lot of confidence after beating Leeds but we have a lot of improvement in us.

"This was really good prep for the weekend."

Featherstone Rovers: Craven; Duckworth, Hardman, Taulapapa, Briscoe; Briggs, Thackeray; Griffin, Ellis, Baldwinson, Walters, Davies, Tagg.

Replacements: Day, Spears, Snitch, Cooper.

Hull KR: Cockayne; Sio, Minns, Thornley, Mantellato; Campese, Marsh; Tilse, Lunt, Allgood, Blair, Greenwood, Donaldson.

Replacements: Walker, Peacock, Horne, Jubb.

Referee: Gareth Hewer