This entry is now closed for comments.
182 -Well done kid, apology accepted & yes the peoples vote won with 17.4 million putting the UK back in charge of the UK & we will be leaving soon.Dont you just love democracy?If you dont dont, can you & your clan get the 2017 WC final result over turned - yes Australia won but if enough English fans vote in one of your peoples votes, they may just over turn the result for an England win 😋
171. The BBC is a lost cause Im afraid. It always portrays league as a rather quaint historical anachronism, peculiar to people who race whippets etc, satisfying the misconceptions of those who don't actually follow the sport. It will always be so, until a genuine league person has any say in the BBC how league is reported and presented. That's not in the interests of the powers that be
This comment was removed because it broke the house rules. Explain
179 - Vote next time.🤣🤣🤣We voted and we voted out son, just because all the remoaners couldn't be bothered to walk to the polling station, or with the recent worthless online petition - where only 5 million voted, leaving 12million who couldn't even be bothered to right click on a mouse..😲😲 chill out and accept the UK rejects globalisation and unelected rule.So kid - Wigan for the Cup?
177. Posted by Big colKid, son, I'm probably a fair bit older than you boy.The bitter and twisted are the brexiteers and their warped sense of patriotism. Face facts there won't be a brexit.Back to the Rugby, I hope Wigan turn things around super league need a strong Wigan IMO.
179 - Just to point out kid - this is a RL HYS - take it you keep losing every argument you start so have had to move onto RL HYS.Dont be like the bitter and twisted remoaners, accept the UK public has won and move on son.You cant be like the EU president and just declare what you say is law even though no one voted for you......Do you think Lam will turn the corner with Wigan then sport?
126 love your comment. It demonstrates just how little knowledge you have about anything rugby, both union and league. I'm glad there are people around like you, as it makes my gerbil seem relatively bright
177. Posted by Big colYou presume a lot, I don't hate the UK if I did I would have voted out. Sense will prevail we will remain. A fair proportion of those that voted out will vote remain now they are better informed, the majority of those that didn't vote would be remainer's that felt the country would be stupid enough to vote out. They will vote next time and brexit will be crushed.
160. You're an embarrassment but too stupid to realise it. Go wallow with some props in the mud
175 -So if you like to ignore a vote and the decision by the UK public and if you dont like to live in a democracy and love Europe so much son then feel free to move...simple.Dont worry you can still watch RL if you move to France or even watch Wigan in Barcelona this May.As you hate the UK but (as you are on a RL HYS) love RL move to the south of France for the best of both - Go Catalans
Shaun Wane will be back as Wigan head coach next season.
173. Posted by Big colSo 17% of the population voted out, most were ill informed and had little idea of how bad for our economy brexit would be. There will be another peoples vote we will get a bigger turnout and we will remain, end of.
i used to hate league,massive blokes crashing into reach other and slow ball.now fast ball and not so massive blokes.now union massive blokes crashing into.....etc etc
172 - The UK voted out son, are you not keeping up? How is that relevant to RL by the way??
154. Posted by ROLL ON BREXITWrong, it's about rugby.Oh and bytheway are you going to change your name when we (rightly)end up staying in the EU ?
So Greg Inglis' retirement isn't getting a mention then. The BBCs true colours are never far from the surface are they?
We're having some problems displaying the comments at the moment. Sorry. We're doing our best to fix it.
You must sign in to rate comments