Heavy thundery rainfall, especially on Monday, may lead to flooding, serious travel disruption and danger to life.
- There is a small chance that fast flowing or deep floodwater could suddenly occur, bringing a danger to life and extensive flooding of homes and businesses
- There is a slight chance of damage to buildings/structures from lightning strikes, hail, or strong winds
- If flooding occurs, road closures are likely, with long delays and cancellations to bus and rail services are possible
- There is small chance that spray, sudden flooding, standing water and/or hail will result in rapidly changing, dangerous driving conditions
- There is a slight chance power and other essential services, such as gas, water or mobile phone service will be lost
- There is a small chance communities may be cut off.